Έχουμε κάποιον φοιτητή/απόφοιτο από Ουκρανία;

Ευτυχώς η παρακάτω ιστορία δεν είναι πολεμική (νομίζω). Κάπως έτυχε και μια κοπέλα που ψάχνει έναν φοιτητή/απόφοιτο ΕΜΠ που είχαν γνωριστεί στην Ουκρανία επικοινώνησε μαζί μου ψάχνοντάς τον. Δεν γνωρίζει δυστυχώς σε ποια ακριβώς σχολή είναι, οπότε διαδώστε το να βοηθήσουμε τους ανθρώπους! Παραθέτω το κείμενο που μου έστειλε να δημοσιεύσω:
We met 24.08.2007 in the Bus on the way from Lvov (Ukraine) to Warsaw (Polen) We were sitting together and he was treating me with cookies. He: was 21- 23 years old, studying engineering, average height, brown-haired, had a new black lap- top with him. On the same evening he was going by plane at about 24:00 from Warsaw to Athens. His relatives: uncle and a 8-9 years old boy saw him off. He and his family had moved from Lvov to Athens about 10 years ago. He was inviting me and my mum to Athens and was suggesting to write down his data several times but unfortunately, I did not. What he knows about me: Irina, from Estonia (Tallinn) was studying in Germany at that time. We were going with my mum back to Estonia after visiting our relatives in Ukraine. Me: high growth, fair hair, speaking Russian.

My e-mail: irunchik4 (at) mail.ru

Re: Έχουμε κάποιον φοιτητή/απόφοιτο από Ουκρανία;

Νομίζω υπάρχει ένα τόπικ ήδη στο φόρουμ που γίνεται προσπάθεια να βρεθούν μέλη της κοινότητας μας όταν τα στοιχεία γι αυτούς είναι ελλειπή:https://forum.chemeng.ntua.gr/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2246
Jealousy is the fear or apprehension of superiority: envy our uneasiness under it.
-William Shenstone